Qigong is the practice and science of gathering the Qi (Bio-magnetic energy found in all living things) and circulating it through us for health, strength, and longevity.–Phoenix Alexander
I am a Level 3 Certified Instructor. Join me soon to experience the Qi flow and benefits.
Qigong is held on Monday Nights at 7 pm.
Thrive with a 4,000 Year Old Healing Practice…
Benefits of Qigong
This ancient health-promoting practice will help you to elevate your body’s natural healing responses creating optimal health.
- Thousands of documented studies show the healing properties of Qigong and how it can reverse many diseases. There’s is a database of over 4,000 research studies on the effectiveness of Qigong in clinical applications.
- Even the FBI has studied how Qigong changes brainwaves in a unique way that is beneficial.
- Increases oxygen in the body reducing incidence of diseases, such as cancer, that thrive in oxygen deprived environment.
- Increase mental clarity,
- Decrease stress, depression and anxiety
- Increase metabolism
- Increase oxygen to the brain which requires 20% of the body’s oxygen.
- Slow down the markers of aging throughout the body, including the skin
- Increase joint mobility
- Increase bone density
- Increase mind/body awareness
- Create a tranquil meditate state
- Increase physical strength and stamina
- Help regulate digestion, and relieve symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, and Chrohn’s
- Increase health and function of the Cardiovascular System: decrease BP, and heart rate
- Increase health of lungs including ability to hold breath longer, breathe fuller and increase oxygen levels in the body and brain
- Increase your store of the body’s natural biomagnetic energy called Qi (Chi)
- Promote a longer, healthier life
- Help to regulate Glucose levels in Type 2 Diabetics
- Increases Gamma brainwaves linked with the prevention of dementia
- Improves balance
- Improves sleep becoming more effective, and restorative and you may need less sleep
- Create a joyful, relaxed yet powerful state of mind
- Improves memory, and increases ability to focus
- Reduces stress
- Reduces Free Radicals